Monday, August 23, 2010

My Resume

Rosa Linda Gonzales


5555 E. Golf Links Drive


Tucson, Arizona 85730


(520) 555-0000


Rosa.linda5@hotmail.com



Objective: High School Student Looking For a Position in Costumer Service.





Skills:

• Public Communication I am able to communicate with people with a flow. I let the costumer understand me and understand her/him at the same time. I do not shy away from my costumer. I know what I am talking about and I always give a positive attitude.

• Language I am able to speak, write, and read in English and Spanish.

• Organization When needed, I clean and organize everything that is around me. When my boss or my employees ask for me to clean around, I do my best to clean and organize everything to a perfect shape.



Education:

• St Augustine Catholic High School

2007-2010 Tucson, Arizona

• Palo Verde Magnet High School

2010-2011 Tucson, Arizona

Experience:

• Dish Network Satellite Company

-Sales Representative

August 2009- February 2010

Duties: By the end of the day, my quote to sell Dish Network Cable would be 7 since I was able to talk to the costumers the right way. I was paid by commission.

References: Available upon request

No comments:

Post a Comment